[blindeudora] Re: unread, sent, and so forth

  • From: meadowlark77 <meadowlark77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 12:25:11 -0500

Mine disappeared when I canged my security settings, but ever since I reset them, they have stayed.

Take care,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlark77@xxxxxxxxx 10:34 PM 10/11/2011, you wrote:
Yes, all boxes are maximized. The graphics also read ok in the out box and junk box with sent and unread etc. Then they all disappeared at once after about five minutes. Really baffling.

Bud

At 07:46 PM 10/11/2011, you wrote:
I was thinking maybe you need to maximize the in box have you tried thatAt 07:37 PM 10/11/2011, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I've been without the graphics reading the status of an email for some time now and couldn't find any way to get it back. This afternoon all of a sudden it started saying "unread, sent, and things like that which it used to do. That lasted for about five minutes and then all of a sudden it disappeared again So I guess that the graphics are still named but I have no idea how to get it back again. I can't think of anything I did that made them pop back in for a short time. Any thoughts, it's really baffling? i have really missed those little indicators. I'm using windows 7 64 bit and windoweyes. Does that sound like a Eudora problem or maybe windoweyes?
Thanks for any ideas.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California