[blindeudora] Re: unread, sent, and so forth

  • From: Donna <donnam1014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 19:47:29 -0700

Hi have you tried to maximize the window for the in box try it and see. At 07:37 PM 10/11/2011, you wrote:

Hi Gang,

I've been without the graphics reading the status of an email for some time now and couldn't find any way to get it back. This afternoon all of a sudden it started saying "unread, sent, and things like that which it used to do. That lasted for about five minutes and then all of a sudden it disappeared again So I guess that the graphics are still named but I have no idea how to get it back again. I can't think of anything I did that made them pop back in for a short time. Any thoughts, it's really baffling? i have really missed those little indicators. I'm using windows 7 64 bit and windoweyes. Does that sound like a Eudora problem or maybe windoweyes?
Thanks for any ideas.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California