[blindeudora] Re: the isp, was at fault.

  • From: Brad Dunse' <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 05:33:51 -0500

I was suspicious that was the issue. I suppose it is your account and they probably did some system upgrades on their end and it chucked all yor emails in a bin as yours :). So some such thing. Thanks for the update.

Brad

On 10/13/2011  12:58 AM Curtis Delzer said...
Yes, it is true, ISPS make mistakes, and for some reason, when my wife would send from within her Eudora, or even, Outlook Express, it would come from me, where I am in no way inside her computer. :) Or, directing her email actions in some funny, but it turns out it was the ISP that caused it. Weird, eh?

Curtis Delzer

--
Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Clear, 51°F(11°C) Wind:ENE (060°) at 5mph (4KT)
The golden years: When actions creak louder than words.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Brad Dunse

Work is for people who aren't songwriters.--Capt'n Frank

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora