[blindeudora] Re: random crashing

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:06:44 -0500

Well it crashed twice already on me, but third time the charm. Just went
threw about 1500 emails and not one crash. Like I said sometimes it throws
a fit and sometimes it don't. I am really thinking this may be partly a
jaws problem. Because when I looked at the scripts they looked like patched
over crap! Hard to tell what was doing what and when. Just haven't had the
chance to play around with them yet.
The scripts that Lennerd has may be better and help this.

Tim
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora