[blindeudora] Re: getting out of sponsered mode

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:41:20 -0500

jaws still comes with scripts for Eudora. I believe they even have been updated in jaws 11. These are for Qualcomm's Classic Eudora and not for Mozilla's eudora 8.0.

Mr.Leonard used to distribute fre and improved jaws scripts for Eudora but I am not sure what appened to Mr.Leonard. I have not seen or heard anything of him or by him for a long time and I do not know if he still updates and maintains his set of scripts for Eudora. The ones that natively come with jaws are good and sufficient for effective operation of Eudora but Mr.Leonard's added some nifty features that automated a couple of tasks. If anyone knows of Mr.Leonard's whereabouts and a download site for the Eudora scripts, it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Doris

At 06:52 AM 12/31/2009 -0600, you wrote:
Does anyone have JAWS scripts for Eudora 7.1 with Windows 7? Or can you tell me how to retrieve Eudora scripts from a previous JAWS? I used to be able to find the scripts within the JAWS program, but they seem to be fairly hidden with later versions.

Thanks,

Ann

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora