[blindeudora] Eudora 7 with JAWS11 losing formatting--solved!

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:42:31 -0600

It was Yahoo groups, I think. There is a link, about three from the bottom of the page, that says 'text only'. Activating it sends you to a page where you choose 'traditional' something. I didn't have the problem in earlier versions of JAWS, though, not even JAWS11, so what was the real trigger I couldn't guess. What a relief to be able to read email without having to puzzle it out every time!

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora