[blindeudora] Re: getting out of sponsered mode

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:28:07 -0500

You declare something junk by pointing to it and hitting control-j. You make something unjunk by pointing to it and hitting control-shift-j. Junk is filtered first, which is why a message didn't go into another mailbox. The junk filter does learn, and after watching it for a couple weeks, it is usually quite reliable. If it is getting or missing to much consistently, you can adjust your junk score threshold up or down in tools options junk.

Dave

At 10:23 AM 7/27/2009, you wrote:
Hi Lou,

I took advantage of placing my Eudora in the paid mode. Now, some of my e-mail are going into the junk mailbox. What is strange is that I have filters for these e-mail and they are not going into their own mailboxes.

Since I have been in the sponsered mode from day one and now in the paid mode, how do I correct this problem? Also, where do I find more information on how to use the junk feature?

Thanks. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lennie

At 04:00 AM 7/25/2009, you wrote:
This may have been posted before but if not;
Those of you all who are still running in sponsered mode, and want all of the perks of paid mode, follow the link below, and all f eudora's functionallity is your's. it is legal of course, LOL!

http://kb.its.psu.edu/psu-all/hd/eudoraregcode/
'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora