[blindeudora] Re: complete subject line doesn't show up in Eudora 7 Sponsored Version

  • From: Virgil Cook <vcook@xxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 16:04:48 -0400

Hitting that maximize button at the top of the screen fixes the problem every time. Sometimes I wonder if there are more disadvantages to sponsored mode than we realize. I have used both, and I don't think that paid mode is worth the price.

At 09:41 AM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
Yes, indeed, it is. The document window is too. I don't' know if an ad could block the whole subject line from showing up or not.

        Thanks.

Brenda

At 12:19 AM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
Is your In-Box maximized?
At 07:53 PM 5/4/2006, you wrote:
Can someone please help me? In Version 7 of Eudora, the Sponsored Version, the subject lines don't completely show up. My resolution is set for 1280x1024 pixels and I'm on 32-bit color in Windows XP SP2. I did not have this problem in previous versions. Any suggestions? Any help will be appreciated.

Brenda

4u2know@xxxxxxxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Virgil A. Cook, Ph.D.