[blindeudora] Re: complete subject line doesn't show up in Eudora 7 Sponsored Version

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 09:43:36 -0400

FS did post a list of bug fixes, and Eudora was one of them. Maybe for once they did fix some bugs!

At 01:12 AM 5/7/2006, you wrote:

Oh, boy, now you're over my head here. Is there anything we can do to change that, or is it something that has to be fixed in next version?

Brenda

At 11:01 AM 5/6/2006, you wrote:
Used it with sygate and out post with no problems. Most of the problems I have found are directly a issue with the scripts and the virtual buffer usage.

At 10:57 AM 5/6/2006, you wrote:
Tell you what! I like sponsored mode, but had some other troubles with it that have been solved that I did not have in paid mode. I had a spell checker problem, but my screen reader manufacturers helped me solve the problem. It had been only reading the suggestions for replacements but not the misspelled words, but now that problem is solved. I've also had things crash on me when I use a major firewall such as Curio, Sygate, Outpost, Zone Alarm, or any of the major firewalls that I've tried. If I use the XP Firewall, it doesn't seem to interfere with Eudora. However, I don't feel as secure as with those others. What's anybody's take on that? Have you guys had trouble with using Eudora with other firewalls? Oops! I may be getting into a techie issue that doesn't pertain to this list, but if so, please tell me, Okay?

God Bless,

Brenda

At 02:04 PM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
Hitting that maximize button at the top of the screen fixes the problem every time. Sometimes I wonder if there are more disadvantages to sponsored mode than we realize. I have used both, and I don't think that paid mode is worth the price.

At 09:41 AM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
Yes, indeed, it is. The document window is too. I don't' know if an ad could block the whole subject line from showing up or not.

        Thanks.

Brenda

At 12:19 AM 5/5/2006, you wrote:
Is your In-Box maximized?
At 07:53 PM 5/4/2006, you wrote:
Can someone please help me? In Version 7 of Eudora, the Sponsored Version, the subject lines don't completely show up. My resolution is set for 1280x1024 pixels and I'm on 32-bit color in Windows XP SP2. I did not have this problem in previous versions. Any suggestions? Any help will be appreciated.

Brenda

4u2know@xxxxxxxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Virgil A. Cook, Ph.D.