[blindeudora] Re: complete subject line doesn't show up in Eudora 7 Sponsored Version

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 09:41:41 -0400

Try this, when in a mailbox rout jaws to PC. Then arrow up and look for a set of numbers that are done twice. One of those sets will say the number along with button. Left mouse click on that one saying button. also hit the alt key and make sure the window is max. Just because the Eudora window is max don't mean the others are. Every thing opens up in its own window. If using jaws do a insert + v, and make sure it says max also.

At 07:41 PM 5/6/2006, you wrote:

Okay, it Makes no difference. For example, on this message here, the subject line shows up like this:

Re: [blindeudora] Re: complete subject line doesn't show up in

That's all that is there. Hmmm! Seems like no matter what I do it isn't showing up. I went in display and unchecked all the icons and all that and it still did not help! Hmmm. Any more suggestions?

Try un checking the size in display. All those are on one line, so the less you need of them the more you see.

Okay, how about the displaying mail option, or the viewing mail option? Should I go and change window width and height? Or should I leave that alone?

        Any more suggestions will be helpful. Thanks.

Brenda

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

Tim Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora