[blindeudora] Tip/Information messages

  • From: "Robert R. Matti" <rrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:50:16 -0700

Earlier today Tim sent three or four messages with some good information, I somehow lost these messages so would certainly appreciate it if someone would resend these messages.
They can be sent to me privately to avoid duplicate list traffic.
Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day
Robert R. "Bob" Matti
Mailto:rrm@xxxxxxxxx