[blindeudora] Re: Editing Address Book

  • From: Trouble <sunnylynn2u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 07:32:58 -0400

When I edit the addresses in a few group addresses I have set up. I just tab to the address field and then arrow up or down. This lets me get to the address. Then I left or right arrow through the address to make sure I am on it, and then starting from the end of that address I back space it out. If you have two addresses on one line you can hit enter to make it drop down a line. Sometimes that makes it easier to edit them out.

At 11:57 AM 8/18/2005, you wrote:

What is the simplest way to edit the address book in Eudora 6? I have gone through the tools menu and by opening the address book and pressing f6 to edit the properties. I can't do something as simple as deleting an address that has changed from a list of multiple recipients.

Thank you.

Virgil A. Cook Associate Professor Emeritus of English Virginia Tech

Tim
trouble
Blindeudora list owner.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora