[blindeudora] Editing Address Book

  • From: Virgil Cook <vcook@xxxxxx>
  • To: "blindeudora-freelists.org" <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:57:29 -0400

What is the simplest way to edit the address book in Eudora 6? I have gone through the tools menu and by opening the address book and pressing f6 to edit the properties. I can't do something as simple as deleting an address that has changed from a list of multiple recipients.

Thank you.

Virgil A. Cook
Associate Professor Emeritus of English
        Virginia Tech