[blindeudora] Re: Sending attachments

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:52:40 -0700

Hi,
I prefer this method because I don't always remember the path.
John
At 07:13 AM 9/20/2005, Christopher Maule-Oatway wrote:
Hello,

First, find the name of the file you want to attach and copy it to the clipboard.

Next, go into Eudora and open the message to which you want to attach the file.

Finally, paste the file name from the clipboard into your e-mail. The name will appear in the 'Attached' column of the header, but to check that it is there you will need to use your screen reader's virtual cursor.

There may be other ways, but this always works for me.

Hope this helps.

Chris

At 09:12 20/09/05 -0400, you wrote:

Hi listers. I am using eudora 6.2.3.4. How do you send attachments?

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution