[blindeudora] Re: Sending attachments

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:11:42 -0500

yeh, i have the latest and discovered that it does quite well with eudora now, but the read and unread status cannot be seen by nvda. would like to figure out why.

Legend has it that on Friday 3/23/2012 02:41 PM, Pat Ferguson said:
Hi!

Have you tried the newest version of NVDA? I know the older one didn't work well with Eudora at all.

system Access does not read the unread and read messages, either.

When I unload Window-Eyes, and load it again,  sometimes it will read them.

Pat Ferguson

At 09:10 PM 3/22/2012, you wrote:
nvda won't read the read or unread status of messages either.

Legend has it that on Thursday 3/22/2012 03:48 PM, Pat Ferguson said:
Dear Greg and Everyone,

Oh, Thanks so much for that suggestion. I never thought of that one. lol.

Also, Window-Eyes doesn't always read the messages as Read and Un-read, or even the sent messages. I don't know why the set files are not working properly.

I think I'll try NVDA with Eudora. lol.

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson
At 03:43 PM 3/22/2012, you wrote:
Hi Pat,

How about sending a message with an attachment to yourself? Have you tried that yet?

Good luck and keep asking questions until we solve the problem,
Greg Daniel
At 04:40 PM 3/22/2012, you wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've had trouble sending attachments lately. People are not getting them when I send them. These are small attachments, such as one mp3 file, or one pdf file. I can receive them just fine.

They are getting the email, but they say there is no attachment.

They don't show up in the email, even though I don't get any error messages when sending these emails.

Any helpis greatly appreciated, please.

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora