[blindeudora] Re: Sending attachments

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:10:24 -0500

nvda won't read the read or unread status of messages either.

Legend has it that on Thursday 3/22/2012 03:48 PM, Pat Ferguson said:
Dear Greg and Everyone,

Oh, Thanks so much for that suggestion. I never thought of that one. lol.

Also, Window-Eyes doesn't always read the messages as Read and Un-read, or even the sent messages. I don't know why the set files are not working properly.

I think I'll try NVDA with Eudora. lol.

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson
At 03:43 PM 3/22/2012, you wrote:
Hi Pat,

How about sending a message with an attachment to yourself? Have you tried that yet?

Good luck and keep asking questions until we solve the problem,
Greg Daniel
At 04:40 PM 3/22/2012, you wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've had trouble sending attachments lately. People are not getting them when I send them. These are small attachments, such as one mp3 file, or one pdf file. I can receive them just fine.

They are getting the email, but they say there is no attachment.

They don't show up in the email, even though I don't get any error messages when sending these emails.

Any helpis greatly appreciated, please.

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora