[blindeudora] Re: Losing text during composition

  • From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:21:51 -0500

Hi guys,

What I intend to do with this message is illustrate what happens with the text while I am composing a message. If you have punctuation spoken, I inserted asterisks to indicate where the problems are, though they are pretty obvious...

Ok, I'm going to just keep on typing and see what I com* a difference. Hmmm, doesn't appear to make a difference.

Well, time for me to review what I've written and see if I have been able to* refreshing doesn't help, nor does moving between the windows in Eudora. Let me see if cycling out of Eudora and then coming back make*e up with. This is a very odd thing. It only occurs on my netbook, not on my desktop PC.

BTW,*

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora