[blindeudora] Re: Losing text during composition

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:03:50 -1000

Aloha Norma,
Is this something new?
Betsy

At 03:29 AM 3/23/2010, you wrote:
Hey people,

I'm using Eudora 7.1 and Jaws 9 on an XP netbook. While I am composing the body of a message, I am having the very annoying problem of losing an entire block of text. I initially thought I was hitting the touch pad accidentally, but I've disabled it and I'm still having the problem. Sometimes the block of text will end up in the middle of a previous paragraph, and sometimes I can get it back with the undo command. But sometimes I can't get it back at all. I've actually taken to composing some messages in Note Pad so I can paste it into Eudora intact. But, as you might imagine, this is a pain in the arsk.

Ok, I will await your suggestions. I'm even considering uninstalling and re-installing Eudora. No...wait, well, ok, maybe I'm not that desperate...but, hmmmm...one never knows

Thanks,
Norma

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora