[blindeudora] Leonard's Eudora Scripts - WAS:Re: Re: random crashing

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:28:10 +0100

If I am not mistaken, Leonard's scripts are no longer for free download but
I think he's started selling them or at least personalizing them with
people's serial number in some way. I think lenoard is on his list and can
probably give you more details. i am not sure if he still offers the older
version of his scripts for free.

as for Leonard's scripts preventing the random crashes, I am using the
scripts that leonard used to offer for free but still get the ocasional
random crash. i have not been able to figure out what is causing these.

Cheers,

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora