[blindeudora] Re: JAWS 11 and Eudora 7....

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 09:59:05 -0500

Ok, when you do this action is graphics set to all?
After doing that rout jaws to pc, and use on the num pad insert + 4 to move to that graphic.
Then do the insert + g and label it.
Its best to start when unread then read and label it for that graphic. You can send yourself a attachment of anything to label that and forward yourself to do the same.
At 06:30 PM 3/3/2010, you wrote:
Aloha Lennie,
First, I have 3 computers all running Windows XP Home and the same version of Eudora with the latest 7 number series.

On the computer I use most often, I have been trying to label my Read, Unread, Sent Reply ... etc. graphics for about 4 years. The graphics are working fine on the other two computers. When I run the graphics labeler it says no graphics were labeled. When I try to manually label a graphic it says that my cursor is not on a graphic. So, I assume that it is something in my settings causing this problem.

The troublemaker computer is the one I downloaded the JAWS 11 to. I must say that absolutely everything else on this computer including in Eudora
works great.

When I downloaded JAWS 11 I didn't want to merge my scripts from my previous version of JAWS because I wanted to see if the graphics would work and they did. However, when I open a message, it starts reading at the top and using the letter z to skip to the top of the body of the message does not work. All of the lines are continuous. So, I don't remember all of the settings that I have set throughout the years so don't know how to fix it. I do have some scripts that I would like to have for other programs, but don't know how to get the problem setting out of the script so that I can use the merge utility.

I sincerely hope this makes sense. I appreciate you asking. Thank you,
Betsy
At 11:59 AM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
Hi Betsy,

I too use Version 11.0.756 and Eudora Version 7.1.0.9 without any known issues on my XP machine. Can you tell me what problems you are having with Jaws 11 and Eudora? Thanks.

Lennie

At 02:11 PM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
No, I haven't solved it. I took 11 off my computer. I'm comtemplating calling Freedom Scientific today. I'll let you know if I have any success.
Betsy
At 08:53 AM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
I have 7.1.something-or-other. and I just checked and it's still there. (smile)

And so far I haven't solved the eudora with JFW11.0.756 losing formatting problem either. Have you???
At 12:41 PM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
Aloha Ann,
I thought that file had a different name and you came up with it, but when I looked in my Eudora folder I didn't see it. Hmm,
Betsy
At 08:37 AM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
nndbase.txt is the address file; nndbase.toc is the indexing file. If you save the .txt file, Eudora will make a new .toc file for you.
At 12:00 PM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I'm trying to find where the list of email names and address so I can put them in a thumbdrive in case I should have a disc crash. I've looked through all the files of Eudora and can't seem to find anything that may contain them. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California