[blindeudora] Re: JAWS 11 and Eudora 7....

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:27:43 -1000

Aloha Ann,
I couldn't have describe it better. Maybe Lennie or Chris will have an idea. And of course, if all else fails, maybe Tim will come to our rescue.
Betsy
At 02:46 PM 3/3/2010, you wrote:
We have two computers using Eudora 7.1 and JAWS11.0.756, 32-bit. One computer works flawlessly, more or less; the other appears to lose formatting/line breaks, so it is difficult even to isolate the subject line, let alone the messages. FS recommended setting document presentation to screen layout instead of simple, but no joy. 'Z' does not set the cursor at the b eginning of the message. Often JAWS reports "couldn't find end of headers."

Sometimes, though, usually the first five or six messages I open, eudora is fine. then on the next message it loses its perspective.
JAWS10, on the same computer, handles Eudora without a problem.

Strange, strange.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora