[blindeudora] Re: copying address book

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 08:41:36 -1000

Aloha Ann,
I thought that file had a different name and you came up with it, but when I looked in my Eudora folder I didn't see it. Hmm,
Betsy
At 08:37 AM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
nndbase.txt is the address file; nndbase.toc is the indexing file. If you save the .txt file, Eudora will make a new .toc file for you.
At 12:00 PM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I'm trying to find where the list of email names and address so I can put them in a thumbdrive in case I should have a disc crash. I've looked through all the files of Eudora and can't seem to find anything that may contain them. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California