[blindeudora] Re: copying address book

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:18:27 -0600

On my XP computer, JFW11.0.756 works fine. and often on the Windows 7 machine the first four or five emails are good. then yuck! but you probably know that already.

I will be interested to know what FS has to say? I have sent them information, and as of a month or so ago they didn't know what the trouble was.

At 01:11 PM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
No, I haven't solved it. I took 11 off my computer. I'm comtemplating calling Freedom Scientific today. I'll let you know if I have any success.
Betsy
At 08:53 AM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
I have 7.1.something-or-other. and I just checked and it's still there. (smile)

And so far I haven't solved the eudora with JFW11.0.756 losing formatting problem either. Have you???
At 12:41 PM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
Aloha Ann,
I thought that file had a different name and you came up with it, but when I looked in my Eudora folder I didn't see it. Hmm,
Betsy
At 08:37 AM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
nndbase.txt is the address file; nndbase.toc is the indexing file. If you save the .txt file, Eudora will make a new .toc file for you.
At 12:00 PM 3/1/2010, you wrote:
Hi Gang,

I'm trying to find where the list of email names and address so I can put them in a thumbdrive in case I should have a disc crash. I've looked through all the files of Eudora and can't seem to find anything that may contain them. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California