[blindeudora] Re: Eudora crashing during message delete

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:39:44 -0600

Remembering that market share dictates use of resources in a software
company, consider not only what percentage of Eudora users are visually
impaired, but what percentage of those actually purchase Eudora.  In an
office, MS Office/Outlook is the standard; on home PC's MS Outlook Express
is the primary e-mail program.  Devoting time and money to the small
percentage of us who choose Eudora is not a good business decision.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora