[blindeudora] Re: Eudora crashing during message delete

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:17:43 -0500

I have found that using the MS viewer gives a lot of stability with Eudora
6.x under win 2k. Since response is sluggish with the MS viewer turned on
when reading messages, I have starrted to display the preview pane and read
messages in there, which makes eeliminating headers in th eudora.ini file
unnecessary.

Cheers,

Doris

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora