[blindeudora] Re: Eudora Version 7.1.0.9 and window7

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 12:11:59 -0500

As you can see from the headers, I am using Eudora with windows 7. I have some formatting issues with the text, as reported by some other users with JAWS11, but send/receive is working fine.

FS is aware of the formatting problems. I'm hoping for a fix soon. If I go to 'reply', messages format themselves nicely. Maybe 1 out of 5 times I open a message it's okay; but the rest of the time I have to finagle. I have used Eudora over ten years, and still prefer to fight it rather than giving up.

Good luck!

Ann

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora