[blindeudora] Re: Eudora Version 7.1.0.9 and window7

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 12:39:08 -0400

I tried using it with windows7 64 bit, and it would not work, that is everything worked fine except for the sending and recieving of mail. put out many hollars for help on this list and searched all over to no avail. Thunder bird did not work either, so had to install windows live mail.

Later, lou
At 12, 33 4/7/2010, you wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if I can use Eudora Version 7.1.0.9 with window 7?

Unfortunately, window7 does not come with an email client. Any feedvack will be greatly appreciated.

Lennie

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4910 (20100302) __________

http://www.eset.com

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora