[blindeudora] Eudora Tech Support

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:08:45 -0600

I have called Eudora technical support at least twice.  Each time, I told
the first tech I spoke with that I used a screen reader.  On both
occasions, this person took my name and number and a tech person who is
familiar with both Jaws and Window Eyes called me back and spent all the
time I needed to resolve my issue.  This person told me that she has a PC
loaded with Eudora and the two major screen readers which they use in
duplicating problems and in development of future releases.  I have no
reason to suspect this is not true, as this person had a good idea of Jaws
and its capabilities with Eudora.  So, I would say the Eudora folks are on
the ball.  That's why I choose to give them my money, it is a great
program, IMHO.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora