[blindeudora] Comcast and Eudora 3.0.1

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:33:36 -0700

Hello all

I have a friend who has just moved from DSL earthlink to comcast, and we can not get her Eudora 3.0.1 to work on comcast. I did all I know to do and when I try to get messages it says

Could not connect to "comcast.net"

Cause connection refused (10061)

I am assuming it is a configuration problem. If so can someone tell me what to do. This is being run on a windows 98 pc and she does not want to switch to the newer version of Eudora if possible. If we do have to is there a script for the latest version (she is using JFW 3.7 on one pc and 5.0 on another one which has XP home.) If any questions need to be asked please do

thanks in advance

For the best in old time radio and the oldie of the day check out

http://www.mikesmess.com

Check out me and other great DJ's on the station done by the blind, for the world.

http://interactive.acbradio.org