[blindeudora] Re: Comcast and Eudora 3.0.1

  • From: "Michael Gorman" <mpgorman2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:36:27 -0700

ok let me give what I can. Yes she can use outlook no problem, I have tried running the eudora here on my pc and get the same message.

For the best in old time radio and the oldie of the day check out

http://www.mikesmess.com

Check out me and other great DJ's on the station done by the blind, for the world.

http://interactive.acbradio.org
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chipmunks" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>