[blindeudora] Re: Address problems

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:10:22 -0400

Hey mike, try this, put a quote before and after the mike
so it should look like this in the address field:
"mike" <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>
if it doesn't, look at your entry in the address book for mike and see if the mike is included in the "this nick name will expand to the following address" edit box.

If the mike is in the field, delete it, and that should straighten out your problem.

Later man, me!

At 06, 28 5/19/2010, you wrote:
Hello Everyone

I am having a problem with my addresses.

When I start typing, the correct address appears in the "to" box but preceded by the persons name.

Example:

mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>

I then have to edit the line before I can send the email.

With thanks

Mike

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5126 (20100519) __________

http://www.eset.com

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take
everything you have.'
-Thomas Jefferson -

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora