[blindeudora] Re: Address problems

  • From: mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:19:11 +0100

Hello Betsy

Yes, I have tried sending it but it just sits in my out box. I have even left them in the out box for several days but they just won't go. In tools, options, I have history unchecked and the others except "don't auto complete" are all checked.

Best wishes

Mike.

At 14:52 19/05/2010, you wrote:
What happens if you don't edit it?
Your below example looks like the email address is between the less-than and greater-than symbols like it should be. Did you try just sending it that way?
Betsy

At 12:28 AM 5/19/2010, you wrote:
Hello Everyone

I am having a problem with my addresses.

When I start typing, the correct address appears in the "to" box but preceded by the persons name.

Example:

mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>

I then have to edit the line before I can send the email.

With thanks

Mike

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora