[blindeudora] Re: Address problems

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 04:30:37 -1000

Mike,
When you queue the message, using controlE does it go to your outbox?
Have you tried controlT to send them?
In checking mail, is your send on check box checked?

Try copying the following into a new message and see if you can send to me directly.

betsy <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I love puzzles, but I know how frustrating these things can be.
At 04:19 AM 5/19/2010, you wrote:
Hello Betsy

Yes, I have tried sending it but it just sits in my out box. I have even left them in the out box for several days but they just won't go. In tools, options, I have history unchecked and the others except "don't auto complete" are all checked.

Best wishes

Mike.

At 14:52 19/05/2010, you wrote:
What happens if you don't edit it?
Your below example looks like the email address is between the less-than and greater-than symbols like it should be. Did you try just sending it that way?
Betsy

At 12:28 AM 5/19/2010, you wrote:
Hello Everyone

I am having a problem with my addresses.

When I start typing, the correct address appears in the "to" box but preceded by the persons name.

Example:

mike <kazejaed@xxxxxxxxxx>

I then have to edit the line before I can send the email.

With thanks

Mike

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora