[blindcooks] Re: pens egg.

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:36:50 +0200

Nice.

While some people don't like microwaving food too much, I actually do something similar quite often in mornings, for a quick/simple bite to eat - generally in either a shallowish bowl, or a largeish mug, and often with cheese, and/or smallish pieces of tomato in there as well, generally with just a touch of milk, and salt and paprika mixed in, and don't use full power of microwave, and just stir the mix up every 45 seconds or so.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA