[blindcooks] Re: Kind of a Rant - Shopping

  • From: "Charlene Ota" <caota4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:46:30 -0600

I'm shocked that Sam's wouldn't give assistance because I've gotten really
good customer service and shopping assistance from them in both of the
places that I've lived. Also, you can use Click and Pull atSams and do your
shopping order online and then go to the store and just pick up the whole
order, one way or another you can make them help you with the shopping!
(Big Grin!)

About a year or so ago, a friend of mine went to grocery shop at one of our
local markets that prides itself on it s excellent customer service. Well,
the manager of that particular store informed her when she asked for
assistance that they would help her this time but in the future she had to
bring someone with her and that they would refuse to help her. She was
treated so badly that she did contact the management for the chain and
received an apology and a $50 gift certificate for shopping at the sotre and
was assured that that manager would be dealt with. I share that incident
just to encourage you to let management know when you are denied assistance.
I was thinking about that with Sams, for example, because I've always gotten
excellent assistance from them.

Charlene