[blindcooks] Re: Kind of a Rant - Shopping

  • From: Butch Bussen <butchb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:24:59 -0800 (PST)

I share your frustrations. I wasn't aware Sams wouldn't assist you. That really is a pain in the ass. oh yes, and blindness is just an inconvenience, right, just like hair color. ha ha ha. I also live in a small town, no stores at all so I depend on family for help. My mom is 90 and a big help, don't know what I'll dow when she is gone. I own my house here, so moving is really out of the question. One of the things I miss about living in Las Vegas is the conveniences of near stores, and of course Jon's woffles, but I digress. I was married for ten years to a wonderful person and we did everything together, everything from shopping at sams to playing the slots. I really can't offer any solutions, it is just a pain in the ass.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148