Re: listening to podcasts with juice

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 02:26:46 +0100

You're right Rick, an d you can get the program - Accessible Podcatcher - from http://www.webbie.org.uk/ and go to the Downloads page. Podcasts are saved in your Local Settings\Temp folder, I believe, unless you specifically select the Subscribe function.
Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claypool" <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>