Re: listening to podcasts with juice

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 02:14:01 +0100

You're right, Rick, and the program comes form

Yes, it only saves the podcasts to the Temp folders in your Local Settings. If you use the subscribe options, it will save them to a more obvious folder called, possibly, My Documents\My Downloaded Podcasts, but don't quote me. I don't bother with that option because I'm quite happy just listening to the podcasts on a temporary basis.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claypool" <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>