Re: listening to podcasts with juice

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 02:14:01 +0100

You're right, Rick, and the program comes form http://www.webbie.org.uk

Yes, it only saves the podcasts to the Temp folders in your Local Settings. If you use the subscribe options, it will save them to a more obvious folder called, possibly, My Documents\My Downloaded Podcasts, but don't quote me. I don't bother with that option because I'm quite happy just listening to the podcasts on a temporary basis.
Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claypool" <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>