Re: desert sky's feed?

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 02:24:03 +0100

I've heard tell that Jeff is connected to this list in some way <grin> so he
might be in a better position, etc, but when I went to
http://www.jeffbishop.net to check the feed, it was still quoted there as
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDesertSkies

But it seems there are no episodes in the feed at present.
Vince.