Re: goldwave questions

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:58:07 -0700

Yes, Gold Wave does support a batch conversion to various audio formats.
I think it uses the Lame encoder for mp3's and built-in OGG support for
.ogg files.

Actually, the lamewin exe that is available from the GoldWave site is
Razer lame and as a stand-alone app, it will also do file conversions in
batch.  It will go from mp3 to wav or wav to mp3.  It's pretty fast too.
The top level menus are a bit funky but work generally well
withWindow-Eyes.  The rest of the program is *VERY* accessible.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown