Re: goldwave questions

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:05:25 -0500

Actually, lame is an encoder, not a decoder. an encoder converts one format to another. so if you record something, it makes it a lot easier to save stuff in mp3.
The older versions of lame were not so good at lower bitrates but the newer ones seem to be fixing that problem.

At 10:49 AM 4/19/2006, you wrote:

I have lame installed, but if you want to convert to mp3, you need something to do it with.

At 03:51 PM 4/18/2006, you wrote:
Hey all,
I tried to download Gold WAV once and it wanted for me to download a what I
think it called it a LANG decoder. Is this necessary? I want to try using
the program. I like Wave Pad, but if Gold WAV is better let me know. Thanks
and God bless.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
email and Messenger
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx