Re: goldwave questions

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:48:54 -0700

That's a goldwave specific keystroke and it works with Window-Eyes. It won't say anything, but it'll place the marker at the end of the file. The beginning marker will be placed at the end. I use it all the time.

At 05:38 PM 4/4/2006, you wrote:

if that's a scripts specific keystroke, I don't have scripts because the scripts I did have were really sucky. they interfered with the ability to pause during recording and such. ctrl-j isn't working for me.
Thanks.
-Cary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>