another newby

  • From: "Michelle Pryor" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:48:06 -0800

Wow, here i thought i'd join this list and be the only one asking basic
questions. i'm wrong and i'm glad! I discovered the world of podcasting
about 2 months ago and am tossing around doing my own. They would most
certainly fall in to the less than professionally done catagory as all I
have is a little taperecorder thogugh I have a good quality mike. anyway my
question has anyone used audioblog.com? I'd like to know how accessible it
is, and if I need another blog in addition to anything I may set up there.
Like JarredI also have a livejournal but its just the free acount.
shelly
http://www.geocities.com/mlturtle