more on this podcasting idea

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:48:41 -0800

Hi all,
So I['ve been thinking about how I was to do this. Someone, I think it was Jeff said that I would need an RSS feed of some sort like live journal or something. Now, nothing is on http://codeamber.wbby.us which I use for helpers of the project I work for called Code Amber and I have an idea for a podcast for the project. I see in Cpannel this word press. Do I install it on codeamber.wbby.us on its main directory? I also want to put it up on the web as well. Maybe I'm confused and don't know what I'm doing? I do have a live journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/jrimer80 if that helps.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one