Re: Try my podcast which can be listened to via winamp

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:06:23 -0600

Hi Jerry
Couple things man.
*all* podcasts, at least all the ones I've run into are compadible with Winamp so it's not even something to worry about.
Some of them, especially mac related podcasts are .m4a files, but they can be listened to with a plugin for Winamp.
Also, since iPodder's name has changed, you may like to direct people to the Juice Receiver instead. It's more current, has more features and is generally the way to go.
So you should get it from
http://juicereceiver.sorceforge.net
so you should put thatat the end of your e-mails instead.
iPodder's ok of course, but since Juice was released last week, it's best to stay current.

At 02:23 PM 11/18/2005, you wrote:
Hello everyone, i'd like to ask you to try my new podcast.
Its compatable with the winamp player of corce so many of you won't have trouble accessing it.
Just follow the links below to listen.
Regards
Jerry Mader
Owner of the blind forem and the Jerry Mader Cast.
point your pod catcher to this address
feeds.feedburner.com/TheBlindForem
Or
feeds.feedburner.com/TheJerryMaderCast
Don't have a pod catcher you can download one at
ipodder.sourceforge.net/