Re: Sound Problem

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:00:47 -0500

Hi There!
I remember you ran into this once before, and you might want to make sure
you're using something like 12844100 for your bitrate and sampling rate, or 56
22050 or something like that. Sometimes, nonstandard sampling rates can have
undesirable results. Email me off list at
daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx
if you want help over skype or over the phone with any of this.
From David
From David
*****
If you're looking for an internet radio show that plays a variety of different
types of music, and is guaranteed to provide you with two hours of quality
entertainment twice a week, then check out my internet radio show The Djd
Invasion. It can be heard Sunday afternoons from 3 to 5 PM eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and on Wednesday nights from 8 to 10 PM eastern at
http://www.phoenixradio.org
For more info about me and my shows, visit my web site at
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
Check the show out, you won't be disappointed