Sound Problem

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:32:45 -0400

Hi there all, I'm having a bit of a problem and was hoping someone could  help.
I use GCast to publish my podcasts and Wavepad to make and edit recordings. I
published a new cast the other day. When I played it from the GCast site it
sounded fine, but friends who've downloaded it tell me it sounds all high and
chipmunky. I'm not sure what's going on. Could this be a problem with my
sampling rate or is someone's computer acting weird. To hear the cast for
yourself go to http://www.gcast.com/u/krisme You can also find an XML feed
there to add to your podcatcher. Hope someone can help me out with this. Thanks
in advance!!
Kerri, of the Kerri Live from Everywhere podcast