RE: Recording Skype conversations

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:31:56 -0800

www.sipphone.com or www.gizmoproject.com both require word verification, its a one time thing and there is no way around it. I asked them about that, but they said just to get a friend to do it. I can see the numbers, I'm partially sighted, so its not a problem, but it is for totals and its not acceptable.

At 07:09 PM 3/30/2006, you wrote:

Where is gizmo project available from

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Babcock Sent: March 30, 2006 7:19 PM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Recording Skype conversations

how does healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx work?