Re: Recording Skype conversations

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 00:27:51 -0700

Well, if that is the best they can do about word verification, I will
*NEVER use their service, nor will recommend them to anyone.  We've gone
around enough with Google and their word verification and as another
blind person, I'm sick of it! At least, I got through with Google and
set up an account to create gmail.  It took over a week (still rather
slow in my book) but they got her done.  I'm never satisfied with
someone telling me to get sighted help to get through their exclusionary
process.  Visual verification does one thing and only one thing; it
excludes blind people.  Think about this: visual captia is intended to
identify that a human is subscribing and not an automated script.  Well,
if a blind person can't prove he is human by this method, then the users
of this methodology basically imply that we blind people aren't human.
Well, I'm *HUMAN*!

Thanks Darrell for this take on one of your previous Journal podcasts.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown