Re: Recording Skype conversations

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 22:30:23 -0700

Skype doesn't work on my machine, it keeps crashing my machine and Skype isn't interested in fixing it. Otherwise I'd keep my account over there.

At 07:58 PM 4/2/2006, you wrote:

get the newest version of skype i cant imagine what problems you're having
jaws works great iwth it
windoweyes could easily
no one i know outside of this list uses gizmo
as for googletalk i dont have a work around for the voice but miranda works with the text chats

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up. Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out the Code Amber podcast and Blog.